Our Cape York Tours for 2, 5 and 14 Day are 4WD Fully Catered 4WD Premium Tours and take in the Cape York, Cape Tribulation/Daintree and Cape York areas.
We only take 4 people on each tour so you really get personalised attention but do need to book early. All our 4WD Guided tours are fully inclusive and fully catered.
All our Tours Include:-
- Hotel/Resort PickUp and Return,
- Large Air-conditioned fully equipped 4WD Vehicle
- Custom built Heavy Duty Fully equipped Off Road Trailer - On our 2, 5, 6 and 14 day tours
- Premium Camping Equipment
- Fully Catered Meals - Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner - On our 2, 5, 6 and 14 day Tours
- All evening meals on the 2 and 5 day trips offer an A-La-Carte menu.
- Complimentary Wines and Mid Strength beers.- On our 2, 5, 6 and 14 day tours. (Limits apply)
- Complimentary farewell Champagne, Crackers and cheese platter at the end of the tour.
- Qualified, experienced and very knowledgeable Eco Guide.
WE ONLY TAKE A MAXIMUM OF 4 PEOPLE ON THESE TRIPS SO YOU GET PERSONAL ATTENTION FOR YOUR WHOLE TRIP
WE ALSO OFFER FULLY CUSTOMISED 4WD GUIDED TOURS
Contact Us for more Details
We also welcome "Tag Alongs" on our Tours but limit the number of vehicles to 2
Or a maximum of 8 people
OUR CURRENT PREMIUM 4WD GUIDED TOURS
2 Day 4WD Guided Tour - Daintree, Cape Tribulation & Elim Bay
Tour Price - $580.00 pp ($348.00 Child*)
Tag Along price - $250.00 per vehicle
This excellent Premium 2 Day Fully Catered tour comprises:-
- Pickup from your hotel,
- Head north and stop at Rex Lookout for some great photo opportunities.
- Northward on through the town of Mossman followed by Morning Tea.
- Your 4WD continues on to Daintree River - where you board Bruce Belcher's great croc tour boat.
- As our Eco Guide will tell you all about the history of the Daintree area.
- Northward again to Emmagen Creek for a refreshing swim in crystal clear fresh water - crocodile safe
- Onward on the Bloomfield Track to Wujal Wujal Falls.
- Stopping at The Lions Den hotel for refreshments.
- Then its northward and east to the coast and the stunning Elim Bay region and the Coloured Sands, where CampersOZ has its own reserved beachfront camping site.
- Try your hand at Mud Crabbing. There are some great mud crabs here.
- Great sunsets and camping overnight on the Beach at Elim Bay. Your choice of menu and a dusk sundowner and your ready for stories - fact and fiction - around the dinner table and the campfire.
- Next morning after a hearty breakfast your off to Isabella Falls for morning tea and a swim.
- Then eastwards towards the coast to Cooktown
- Over to Archer Point lighthouse for some great panoramic views over the Coral Sea
- And continuing south to Black Mountain - whose secrets are similar to the infamous "Hanging Rock" in Victoria.
- Heading further south now to the Lion's Den Hotel for lunch and a quick safe swim in the creek "on the beach".
- A pleasant stop at Emmagen Creek for afternoon tea stop and another swim if you so desire.
- Back down into Cape Tribulation and to Marrdja Boardwalk looking for that elusive Cassowary.
- Then onto to sample the fabulous ice creams at Floraville ice creamery
- Now off to Alexander Lookout and a history of the Daintree region.
- Finally of to Port Douglas for the Port Douglas tour and finishing with…..
- ……… Complimentary Champagne and cheese and crackers on the waterfront.
- And finally back to your hotel by 7:00pm
5 Day 4WD Guided Tour - Cape Tribulation, Cooktown, Elim Bay & Lakefield N.P.
Tour Price - $1,450.00.00 pp ($870.00 Child*)
Tag Along Price - $750.00 per vehicle
This 5 Day Fully Catered tour comprises:-
- Pickup from your hotel by 7:30am
- Head north and stop at Rex Lookout for some great photo opportunities.
- Your 4WD continues on to Daintree River - Choose the Crocodile Cruise option ($25.00pp) and our driver will meet you on the other side.
- To the Alexander Lookout and a history of the Daintree region
- Continue into Cape Tribulation and to Marrdja Boardwalk looking for that elusive Cassowary.
- Northward again to Emmagen Creek where your Eco Guide will prepare a sumptuous lunch while you swim in crystal clear fresh water - crocodile safe
- Then a slight detour to view the Bloomfield Falls.
- Finishing the first day at The Lions Den hotel where we camp and have dinner under the stars.
- Next morning after breakfast we take in the mystery of Black Mountain
- Then heading west to the coast to Archer Point where there are great views of the coast from the lighthouse.
- A short drive and we are into Cooktown for a Town tour and Morning Tea on the waterfront.
- Northward and east to the coast and the stunning Elim Bay region and the Coloured Sands where we again stop for the night after some mud crab hunting and some fishing.
- The next morning after breakfast and you are on your way to Isabella Falls via the infamous Battle Camp road.
- A stop at the Old Laura historic township and we venture into the heart of Lakefield National park
- Lunch at Kalpowar and then north bound again to the shores of stunning Bathurst Bay where again we camp under the stars
- We stay at Bathurst Bay for this, Day Four and again camping and relaxing, fishing, crabbing.
- The next Morning its back to Kalpowar for Morning tea,
- Next stop is Laura with some interesting history and time for Lunch
- Now on the homeward bound leg a stop at Bob's Lookout in the Byerstown Range for afternoon tea
- Finally on to Port Douglas for the Port Douglas tour and finishing with…..
- ……… complimentary Champagne, cheese and crackers on the waterfront.
- And finally back to your hotel by 7:30pm
14 DAY 4WD Guided Tour - CAPE YORK
Tour Price - $4,060.00 pp ($2440.00 Child*)
Tag Along Price - $2,100.00 per vehicle
- Pickup at your hotel by 8:00am
- North along the lovely Port Douglas coastal drive and up to the Daintree River.
- Onto Bruce Belchers Crocodile Boat and off to view these prehistoric critters - we call them "Creek Puppies".
- Then its to the Daintree Ferry and into the Daintree and Cape Tribulation region.
- Continue to Marrdja Boardwalk looking for that elusive Cassowary.
- Northward again to Emmagen Creek where your guide will prepare a sumptuous lunch while you swim in crystal clear fresh water - crocodile safe
- Take in Wujal Wujal Falls and the Bloomfield River then…
- Onto The Lions Den hotel for refreshments.
- Afternoon Tea is at Black Mountain which is shrouded in mystery - like Hanging Rock in Victoria
- Onwards to Cooktown for the Cooktown Tour
- Then finally off to CampersOZ exclusive Beachfront Camping area at Elim Bay where there is fishing or catch your own mud crab and have it for dinner.
- Day 2 is an early start and straight to Isabella Falls for a swim
- Then via the Battle Camp Road the tour takes in the southern part of Lakefield National park until we get to Old Laura Cattle station - an historic site.
- From Old Laura we head north and right into the heart of Lakefield NP to Kalpowar for Lunch.
- In the afternoon its a great 4WD trek up to Bathurst Bay where we again camp under the stars. Here there is fishing and oystering and some good opportunities for "walkabout".
- On this, Day 4, its back south to the Old Kalpowar ruins and west through Lakefield to Musgrave Roadhouse for Lunch.
- Now northbound up the Development road we stop at the historic township of Coen or an overnight Camp.
- After an early breakfast the tour continues to Portland Roads where we again stop for the night, with some fishing or R & R.
- Day 6, and north up to Historic Lockhart River WW!! tour followed by morning tea.
- Over to Moreton Telegraph Station for lunch and then onward to Archer River Roadhouse for afternoon Tea.
- From Archer River we detour over to Weipa for an overnight stop at Weipa Tourist Park.
- In the morning those that would like to can take a Weipa Mine Tour while others can choose some R&R or some great Gulf Country fishing.
- After lunch at Weipa its back on the road to the Peninsular Development Road and then Northeast to Portland Roads in the heart of Iron Range National Park.
- Day 8 and on to the infamous Old Telegraph Track and into Elliot and Twin Falls where its safe to swim and you can wash off the days dust followed by another great Dinner and camping under the stars.
- Next morning a quick detour to take in Fruit Bat Falls and then off for the Jardine River Ferry crossing.
- Followed by a quick stop in Bamaga to stock up a little and then onto the sea port of Seisha and to Loyalty Beach for a more relaxing afternoon tea, followed by Dinner and a good nights sleep.
- Day10 and its time for a complete change. We take the ferry over to Thursday Island and Horn Island for a day trip. This trip is followed by Dinner on the beach under the stars.
- The next day and down to the WW2 plane crash sites and morning tea.
- Then a brief stop at the "Croc Tent" - we leave that to your imagination.
- Finally onto our destination - Cape York or "The Tip", as we affectionately call it, with complimentary champagne and cheese and crackers.
- Next on the itinerary is a stop at Somerset - What could have been " The Singapore of the North" if the Jardine brothers plans had worked out.
- Then over to Punsand Bay for lunch followed by a return to Loyalty Beach for Dinner on the beach and maybe stories around the campfire.
- An early breakfast starts Day 12 where we head back to the Jardine River Ferry and then back down the Old Telegraph Track to infamous "Gunshot Creek".
- Lunch at Gunshot Creek while we watch the 4WD'ers make it or break it - more entertaining than watching the footy.
- Off to Heathlands Ranger station and onto Bramwell Junction for refreshments.
- Back to Moreton Telegraph Station for afternoon tea and then on to Archer River for Dinner under the ghost gums and melaleuca's.
- Day On to Coen with morning tea by a creek, then to Musgrave Roadhouse for refreshments.
- Back "into the bush" and to Old Laura River crossing - subject to water depth we may have lunch in the river.
- The afternoon takes us back through Lakefield National park arriving at Cooktown for afternoon tea and the Cooktown Historic Tour.
- After Cooktown it's a short drive south to Archer Point with great photo opportunities of the coast and the Coral Sea.
- The tour continues to move south and eventually comes to Yillindi Country - Traditional aboriginal lands.
- This country is the Traditional lands of CJ Fischer and Helen where you are welcomed by CJ with a special traditional Aboriginal "Welcome to country" ceremony followed by bush tucker and a detailed rainforest walk with a later swim at Roaring Meg Falls and a visit to the amazing "Caterpillar Dreaming".
- Unfortunately we eventually have to farewell Yillindi Country and make our way into "The Lions Den" Hotel where we set up Camp out the back and get rid of some Cape York dust at the bar.
- This, Day 14, is our final day but it is packed with great sights.
- Down to the Bloomfield River and take in Bloomfield Falls then a stop at Emmagen Creek for a swim and lunch.
- With a stop at Cape Tribulation Beach for a beach walk and some light exercise.
- Then onward for a Daintree taste treat at Floraville Ice Creamery.
- As we get to the southern end of the Daintree region we do head up to Alexandra Lookout for great view of the Daintree River and an insight into the history of the region.
- Finally its off to Port Douglas for the Port Douglas Tour which is followed by a waterfront stop near sunset with complimentary champagne, cheese and crackers.
- Then back down the scenic Port Douglas - Cairns road when we return you to your hotel safely.
A Child pricing is for any child under 10 years of age
A Tag Along tour is where you can join us with your vehicle and be apart of the tour and learn from our guide and meet new friends - you cater entirely for yourselves - except for our complimentary champagne, cheese and cracker events.
VIEW OUR AVAILABLE TOUR DATES
If you have any queries about our Guided Tours then please just contact us.
Unlike the Crocs up here - we don't bite.
119 Bunda Street, CAIRNS 4870